Salary: Pay: $39.59 per hour
· P.I.E. Management, L.L.C. – Seattle, WA
- P.I.E. Management, LLC., staffing company is seeking to hire a Contract Specialist II position immediately. The Contract Specialist II will be assisting the Contract, Procurement and Real Estate Services, Section in Public Health for a variety of tasks related to our Covid-19 effort. This is a remote temporary position. Duration of this position is through December 30th, 2020 with the possibility of extending depending on funding availability.
- Working in the contract management system, DocuSign, SharePoint, Teams, MS 0365, internally build request system to management new supplier setups other requests to central Procurement, & Oracles Financial system-requisitioner module (pay invoices within iProcurement).
- Assemble, process and archive relevant documentation for procurements related to Facilities, Goods & Services work.
- Manage work in the assigned workflows related to COVID-19 contracts. This could include assembling contracts, sending for signature, working with Program Managers. Additional work could include collecting substitute KC W-9's, collecting, updating records, and filing insurance. As time permits assist with other procurements, such as with personal protective equipment. Experience with federal grant management and 2 CFR 200 is a plus but not a requirement.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
How to Apply:
To be consider for this position and other position with P.I.E. Management, LLC, please email a copy of your resume and application for employment to email@example.com.
Click on the apply online link for an application.