Location: GRAND RAPIDS
Salary: $12.00 per hour
·P.I.E. Management, L.L.C. – Grand Rapids, MI
- P.I.E. Management, L.L.C., a professional staffing company, is looking to hire 1 seasonal Cemetery Maintenance Worker for a local city department.
- The position starts immediately and continues through the end of November. We are looking for a candidate that is dependable and can be relied on to work their scheduled hours every day they are scheduled. Cemetery Maintenance workers drive a yellow truck through the city and must exhibit professional behavior, as they represent the city to residents and visitors alike.
- Daily Responsibilities:
- Routine cleaning of city cemeteries to include cleaning bathrooms, vehicles, Office buildings, collecting trash and debris.
- Routine maintenance of city cemeteries to include: Installing markers, performing grave maintenance, mowing grass, trimming, pruning trees, and assisting with burials as needed.
- Ability to work Monday – Friday, 7:30 – 4:00 from now through November
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- Must wear work boots
- What you will receive:
- On the job training, up to 3 days
- Job autonomy
- Three (3) work t-shirts
- $12.00 per hour
- Unpaid 30-minute lunch
- Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
How to Apply:
To be consider for this position and other position with P.I.E. Management, LLC, please email a copy of your resume and application for employment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the apply online link for an application.