- P.I.E. Management, LLC., Healthcare Services Division is a national leader in medical staffing. We have an immediate need for an experienced Healthcare Recruiter to join our team in Michigan. This is an exciting opportunity that has opened due to growth within the State of Michigan. The position is a full-time permanent role that includes sourcing, screening and hiring medical professionals for various healthcare job assignments. The position is remote with travel to Lansing and Jackson, MI as needed.
- Essential Duties:
- Coordinates healthcare staffing requirements and provides recruitment assistance.
- Develops, revises and maintains recruitment plans as necessary, including creating online job posting opportunities.
- Coordinates and drives the hiring process to include sourcing, scheduling, interviewing, selecting, negotiating and extending offers to healthcare positions.
- Initiates and coordinates pre-employment protocol and offers a presentation process which includes interviews, reference checks, and background checks.
- Completes the initial screening of candidates, orientation, and other aspects of the on-boarding process.
- Develops and executes creative sourcing strategies to identify top talent including direct sourcing/cold-calling, networking, internal referral generation, job fairs, internet postings and resume searches.
- Identifies trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in recruiting practices.
- Audits new hire employee packets to ensure they are complete and compliant.
- Coordinates the general orientation of new hires by preparing all new hire information, conducting the orientation session and addressing any employee concerns.
- Position Requirements & Competencies:
- Two to four years' experience with the healthcare recruiting process preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Results driven, sense of urgency and high standard of professionalism
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously
- Successful in meeting deadlines
- Effective Time Management skills - organizing and planning
- Job Type: Full-time
How to Apply:
To be consider for this position and other position with P.I.E. Management, LLC, please email a copy of your resume and application for employment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the apply online link for an application.