Salary: $18.00 per hour
- Job Description:
- Conduct installation of residential energy efficiency upgrades.
- Troubleshoot technical problems and issues regarding installation in accordance with client specifications.
- Record and report to program staff customer interactions to adhere to program requirements.
- Travel throughout a defined territory.
- Will be provided with a company vehicle to take home every night.
- Act as local, on-site program and company representative to customers to encourage participation in the program and overcome barriers.
- Identification and evaluation of energy efficiency measures.
- Responsible for audit report preparation utilizing provided software.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Frequent outside customer contacts on routine matters.
- Work is closely supervised. Follow specific, detailed instructions.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License and good driving record
- Must be willing to commit to working 4-10 hours days, (Tuesday - Friday), 40-hour week
- Must be willing to work overtime, as required.
- Must be willing to commit to weekly On-Call duties on a rotating schedule
- Excellent communication skills, customer service skills, professionalism and reliability.
- Math and computer skills required.
- Must have the ability to utilize a tablet and mobile devices for assessments and communication.
- Must be able to prioritize, multi-task and work under strict deadlines.
- Ability to utilize basic hand and power tools, as well as climb ladders for access.
- Able to work independently without direct supervision.
- Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
How to Apply:
To be consider for this position and other position with P.I.E. Management, LLC, please email a copy of your resume and application for employment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the apply online link for an application.