Seeking (4) Invasive Species Field Workers. The duration of these seasonal positions is expected to last six months, with the possibility of extending. The hours for these positions is Monday - Friday, up to 8 hours per a day.
Responsibilities include assisting with inspection of county public and private lands to detect noxious weed infestations and provide control of those species. Positions include collection, mapping, and maintaining data on noxious weed infestations using GPS, IPad with Collector, Survey 123, and a combination of herbicide application. Employees will be working in all weather conditions. These positions involve working within an environment with exposure to chemicals, pollen, insects, water, and bees.
• Assist in survey and control of noxious weeds and ensure compliance with State regulations.
• Apply herbicide and operate equipment such as GPS, watercraft, backpack sprayers, ATV and machetes.
• Ability to stand and walk for 8-10 hour shifts.
• Must be comfortable working in a remote setting.
• ATV and kayak experience preferred.
• Ability to successfully pass a drug screen and background check.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
To be consider for this position and other position with P.I.E. Management, LLC, please email a copy of your resume and application for employment to email@example.com.
Click on the apply online link for an application.
P.I.E. Management, L.L.C., has been named to the 2017 list of the fastest-growing inner city busi .....
Detroit-based P.I.E Management, L.L.C., has been named 67th on Staffing Industry Analyst .....
P.I.E Management, L.L.C., President and CEO William A Phillips recently completed The Goldman Sachs .....