Location: Carson City, Ypsilanti, Jackson MI
Job Type: Full time Contract
- The Michigan Department of Corrections is hiring a Registered Nurse to work inside a correctional facility to be part of the Medications for Addiction Treatment Team.
- This position is responsible for providing care and care coordination for offenders who are incarcerated in a correctional facility who will be receiving MAT for opioid use disorder.
- The candidate completes nursing assessments, refers individuals to medical for evaluation of appropriateness of MAT, dispenses medications and monitors medical compliance.
- Candidates must be supportive of the 3 types of FDA-approved medications to treat opiate use disorder.
- Candidates must have their nursing license and the ability to communicate verbally and in writing and utilize a electronic record.
How to Apply:
To be consider for this position and other position with P.I.E. Management, LLC, please email a copy of your resume and application for employment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the apply online link for an application.