Location: Dunn County, WI
Salary: $22-$25 per hour
Job Type: Full time Contract
Seeking to hire an Operations Supervisor for Dunn County Transit. Work schedule: 3-10 hour days or 4-10 hour days; 7:00am-5:00pm.
This position offers benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Paid Time Off).
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Direct, assign, dispatch, and supervise Drivers.
- Billing/Invoices and Bookkeeping.
- Ensure that sufficient Drivers are on duty and vehicles are assigned to perform all scheduled runs.
- Operate radio and phone systems and a variety of software applications.
- Serve as a first responder to service and safety issues and inform the appropriate departments, of incidents, accidents or other emergency situations when necessary.
- Maintain professional, reliable, and effective communication.
- Accounts Receivable, Account payable and general bookkeeping
- Facilitate and coordinate operations with other department functions.
- Monitor and make corrections to ensure on-street service quality and safety.
- Counsel and discipline Drivers, as needed.
- Develop and direct with training and retraining of drivers and dispatchers.
- Advise Transit manager on issues and concerns with service, vehicles, routes, and personnel.
- Know and apply all work rules, policies, and procedures.
- Assist the Operational Supervisor and Transit Manager, as requested.
- Comply with all state and federal regulations.
- Perform field evaluations of operators including on board ride alongs.
- Make necessary system changes and adjustments to ensure quality and efficient service is being delivered.
- Ensure accurate record keeping by operators and dispatch/schedulers.
- Maintain compliance with all applicable safety regulations.
- Be prepared to fill in for the schedulers or other operations staff in their absence.
- Attends meetings, conferences, and seminars as directed by the Transit Manager, where such attendance will complement the overall efficient performance of the position duties
- Assist Transit Manager with accident investigations.
- Some College required
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred; Public Administration. Business Administration, Transportation Planning or related Field.
- 3 to 5 years public transportation supervisory and administration experience preferred.
- Excellent Driving Record
- Knowledge and experience with DOT/FTA regulations, safety and passenger relations.
- The ability to obtain Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with Passenger Endorsement.
- Dispatch and Supervisory experience
- Excellent communication, data entry and writing skills.
How to Apply:
To be consider for this position and other position with P.I.E. Management, LLC, please email a copy of your resume and application for employment to email@example.com.
Click on the apply online link for an application.