Location: Correctional facilities in: Saint Louis, Muskegon, Carson City, Lenox Township, Newberry, Muskegon Heights and Marquette, Michigan.
Job Type: Full-time, Temporary
- Collaborates with primary and health care providers to ensure continuity, timeliness and appropriateness of care to inmate patients.
- Coordinates and/or administers medication, therapeutic agents, treatments, to inmate patients.
- Assists physicians with medical treatments.
- Administers prescribed medication.
- Applies surgical dressings & bandages.
- Provides emergency first aid care.
- Checks & records vital signs.
- Obtains specimens from inmate patients for diagnostic testing
- Reports reactions to treatments and medications, as well as changes in the inmates’ emotional or physical condition.
- Provides inmate patient education and/or discharge planning.
- Records all care information concisely, accurately and completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format and on the appropriate forms.
- Promotes a therapeutic environment to ensure inmates are treated in a professional, ethical and tactful manner.
- Performs other position-related duties as assigned, depending on assignment setting.
How to Apply:
To be consider for this position and other position with P.I.E. Management, LLC, please email a copy of your resume and application for employment to email@example.com.
Click on the apply online link for an application.