Location: Munising, MI
Salary: $30- $38 hour
Job Type: Full Time-Contract
- Administers nursing procedures to patients in accordance with patient's nursing care plans, such as sterile dressings, soaks, compresses, enemas, suppositories, tube feeding, oxygen therapy, range of motion therapy, catheterization, diabetic care, pre-and post-operative care, etc.
- Sets up prescribed medications in accordance with patients' nursing care plans. Administers medications to patients orally, intramuscularly, or subcutaneously.
- Monitors effects of medications; records medications given and patients' reactions.
- Assists in carrying out rehabilitation programming and activities for residents such as role model interactions, development of social skills, development of daily living skills, reality orientation, recreational skills, etc.
- Assists in controlling aggressive or disruptive behavior.
- Provides personal care services to patients including oral hygiene, bathing, hair care, nail care, shaving, diapering, and dressing.
- Records treatments given in patients' charts.
- Takes, records, and monitors patients' vital signs.
- Provides bed care to patients, re-positioning, ambulating, assisting with elimination needs, moving to and from wheelchairs, etc.
- Assists patients at mealtime and feeds patients needing such assistance.
- Performs such safety and housekeeping assignments as washing and changing beds, spot cleaning spills, making safety rounds, overseeing smoking areas, searching for contraband, reporting unsafe furniture or equipment, etc.
- Discusses resident behaviors and responses to treatment with treatment team members and patients family.
- Provides emergency assistance as needed.
- Attends required in-service training.
- Transports and accompanies patients to appointments on and off facility grounds.
- Transcribes Physicians' orders.
- Assists physicians while making rounds.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Active MI RN licensure
- Current BLS and ACLS certification
- Negative TB Test
How to Apply:
To be consider for this position and other position with P.I.E. Management, LLC, please email a copy of your resume and application for employment to email@example.com.
Click on the apply online link for an application.